Southern Ocean Lodge
The Baillie Lodges experience defines the luxury of travel. Capella Lodge on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island,
Southern Ocean Lodge on the coastal wonderland of Kangaroo Island and Longitude 131° at Australia’s spiritual heart, Uluru-Kata Tjuta, form the trio of remarkable lodges that make up the Baillie Lodges portfolio. Our exciting career opportunities offer hospitality professionals the experience of a lifetime.
Southern Ocean Lodge is Australia’s most extraordinary luxury lodge experience. Our team provides the highest level of personal service to discerning guests seeking a more civilised, stylish and sophisticated escape. Motivated by passion and a desire for excellence, our team constantly strives to exceed guests’ expectations. In return for your efforts a rewarding lifestyle on Kangaroo Island is on offer. Be part of a small, friendly and unique team. Don’t miss the opportunity to wow guests from around the world and enjoy a culture of passionate, uncompromising product integrity.
Baillie Lodges | Flexible Part Time Role
Baillie Lodges seeks a skilled Recruitment Executive to provide exceptional hospitality staff recruitment. Managing & developing recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels at our remote Luxury Lodges and in the Sydney office.
Work in Sydney’s Northern Beaches for an Australian owned family business, within a contemporary and relaxed office environment in the heart of Avalon.
Skills and experience
Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills
• A degree in areas such as Business, HR or Industrial Relations (or similar).
• Previous experience in hospitality recruitment essential.
• Experience working with remote location recruitment.
• Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control your own workload.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Considerable knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices and applicable laws, a working knowledge of migration and sponsorship procedures.
• Demonstrated capacity to promote and uphold HR initiatives and values, including accountability, discretion and confidentiality.
• Strong knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures, and laws.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For further details of the position and to apply see our Seek Ad here.
Meet & Greet our Guests
We seek an experienced Guide to provide a premium experience for our guests through interpretive activities, tours and airport transfers. Commencing in March 2017 you should be passionate about the environment, motivated to act as an information source for any questions relating to Kangaroo Island and the surrounding region and be a team player. Senior First Aid and full SA driver’s license essential. If this sounds like you Apply Now
Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented Chef to join the devoted Kitchen brigade from April 2017. Are you a motivated, professional with a passion for innovative food? If so please ‘hop to it’ with your resume! Be inspired by the wealth and diversity of island and State produced gourmet fare, create world-class cuisine and welcome guests from around the globe supported by a culture of passionate product integrity with a focus on premium SA abundance. apply here